Valid (old style) full UK driving licence/National driving licence, Recent evidence of entitlement to a state or local authority funded benefit (including housing benefit and council tax, Confirmation Letter from Local Authority or Municipality benefit), tax credit, pension, educational or other grant, Instrument of a court appointment (such as liquidator, or grant of probate), Current council tax demand letter, or statement, bank statement/reference letters, utility bills (electricity, gas, internet, water), Home Insurance document.

Did this answer your question?